- Create a new folder in your default #RLV folder called: .outfits
- Wear whatever you like and create a new outfit the normal way or take an outfit you already have.
- Move or copy this whole outfit folder into the .outfits folder.
Elements you always want to wear with any outfit:
- Make a new folder inside of .outfits and call it .core
- Drop your most basic stuff inside: shape, skin, eyes and such
- Strip bare, put on your naughty bits, slinky feet and such.
- Make a new outfit the normal way and call it something like: bare, naked, nothing..
- Move it into the .outfits folder.
Generally wearing outfits:
FIRST LOCK THE COLLAR OR IT GETS REPLACED ALONG WITHE OUTFIT!
- Navigate to the Outfits menu, choose one of your outfits and click WEAR.
- Or use a command, with your prefix and the word “wear”.
- we wear nothing will put on my “nothing” outfit that just includes a copy of my naked mesh body and open hair.
- we wear casual will put on my casual outfit with my tee, bluejeans and sneakers and ponytail.
- we wear formal will put on a copy of my mesh body and little black dress, shiseido red tattoo, up-do, exorbitantly priced high-heels, etc..